The hour draws near when DC let loose their bravest and boldest, tiniest and titan-est for Saturday Morning Cartoon Time. Starting on March 3rd, Cartoon Network will be cordoning off two hours a week for nothing but DC.
Clips are starting to appear online in good number. Here are some that I’ve yet to post.
Here, world renowned comic book expert Chris Hardwick presents a clip from Plastic Man, once again featuring Tom Kenny as the man of a thousand faces/loaves of bread/jumpjets/lollipops.
Now, some children, burping.
And here’s Green Lantern promo. It’s very stylised – in a “low polygon count, simple textures” sense of the word.
And this new promo for the strand features a little bit of almost everything.
Shame that was just a handicam job. Who else would have thought that DC Entertainment and Cartoon Netwrok would see the value in having that online, officially?
So, I’m still waiting to see Super Best Friends Forever in motion. Seems like they know that this is their big gun…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014