His name is Everett Watford. He is seventeen years old. He is putting on a comic convention in Chicago. He says;
My goal is to showcase independent comic book creators and people trying to break into the business primarily from Chicago. I plan to have artists booths to showcase their wares and a pre-party to have an opportunity to have a one on one with the artists. Funds will be used to pay for the venue, the insurance and promotional materials for the con such as posters and flyers. Monies obtained beyond the goal will be used to fly in hot new comic talent. I have secured a venue, started the insurance process, started booking artists and have begun to promote my con by placing flyers in local comic book shops. I am working alone.
Yup, he’s on Kickstarter. So… are you in?
- Dr Strange Lush – How Alan Moore Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Lush Bath Bomb - October 23, 2017
- Sink #1 From ComixTribe Goes To Second Printing – “Get In The Van!” - October 23, 2017
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Boy Maximortal: Killing Every Fancypants Fascist - October 23, 2017