His name is Everett Watford. He is seventeen years old. He is putting on a comic convention in Chicago. He says;
My goal is to showcase independent comic book creators and people trying to break into the business primarily from Chicago. I plan to have artists booths to showcase their wares and a pre-party to have an opportunity to have a one on one with the artists. Funds will be used to pay for the venue, the insurance and promotional materials for the con such as posters and flyers. Monies obtained beyond the goal will be used to fly in hot new comic talent. I have secured a venue, started the insurance process, started booking artists and have begun to promote my con by placing flyers in local comic book shops. I am working alone.
Yup, he’s on Kickstarter. So… are you in?
- Comic Retailer Writes An Article Asking Comic Retailers To Stop Writing Articles - February 22, 2017
- When A Colourist Writes A Comic Book… Stained, Written By David Baron, Out In May - February 22, 2017
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017
- Another Attempt To Explain Why Cyclops Is So Hated In The Marvel Universe (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman Continues Pushing That Meta-Boulder Up The Hill… - February 22, 2017