His name is Everett Watford. He is seventeen years old. He is putting on a comic convention in Chicago. He says;
My goal is to showcase independent comic book creators and people trying to break into the business primarily from Chicago. I plan to have artists booths to showcase their wares and a pre-party to have an opportunity to have a one on one with the artists. Funds will be used to pay for the venue, the insurance and promotional materials for the con such as posters and flyers. Monies obtained beyond the goal will be used to fly in hot new comic talent. I have secured a venue, started the insurance process, started booking artists and have begun to promote my con by placing flyers in local comic book shops. I am working alone.
Yup, he’s on Kickstarter. So… are you in?
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017
- When You Awaken a Deceased ’60s Rock Star, You’ve Got to Rock - December 10, 2017