I’m not going to look at this trailer for CarnieVille because it’s very, very clowny. So, as far as I know, this might be the most shoddy, dreadful trailer ever cut.
But even sight unseen, I’m pretty sure it will be one of the scariest. Clowns, man.
You know, people have said that I suffer from coulrophobia, but I don’t. Because a phobia is an irrational fear.
Thanks to Dread Central for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014