Siike: I’m a big fan. I loved your work back to the Batman Beyond intro on the cartoon… can you give me any details on Minutemen? When it takes place… if it covers their entire history or just focuses on one event…?
Darwyn: (shrugs) I’m bad at details. (smiles)
Siike: Who is your favorite of the characters to write? Your favourite to draw? Or are they the same?
Darwyn: I’m not sure of my favourites yet. When I did New Frontier I wasn’t a Martian Manhunter fan, but by the end I loved and understood the character more. Hooded Justice is fun to draw though.
Siike: How far into the book are you, since you just mentioned you are still learning your favourites?
Darwyn: I’m far enough in to where it’ll release on time. (winks at me.)
One hand shake later and I’m out…
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017