Siike: I’m a big fan. I loved your work back to the Batman Beyond intro on the cartoon… can you give me any details on Minutemen? When it takes place… if it covers their entire history or just focuses on one event…?
Darwyn: (shrugs) I’m bad at details. (smiles)
Siike: Who is your favorite of the characters to write? Your favourite to draw? Or are they the same?
Darwyn: I’m not sure of my favourites yet. When I did New Frontier I wasn’t a Martian Manhunter fan, but by the end I loved and understood the character more. Hooded Justice is fun to draw though.
Siike: How far into the book are you, since you just mentioned you are still learning your favourites?
Darwyn: I’m far enough in to where it’ll release on time. (winks at me.)
One hand shake later and I’m out…
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018