Looks like Vince Vaughn may be ready to trade in witty banter for some real weapons. He’s now attached to star in drug trade action flick Lucky Strike, which director Tony Scott is intending to make his next movie.
If – and really, that’s a big if – this project comes together, Vaughn would star either as a DEA agent or a drug runner as those two characters team up to take down a drug cartel. Deadline report that he $80 million production is looking at a late summer or fall start and Fox is already on board to distribute.
So, is the world ready for gritty, gun toting, ass kicking Vince Vaughn? If not, the good news is that it really is a gigantic if on whether Lucky Strike will actually come together. The Unstoppable director is attached to at least half a dozen other movies – including Narco Sub, Hell’s Angels, a remake of The Warriors and more – all of which appear to be in limbo, and Vaughn is himself already lined up to star in Shawn Levy’s comedy Interns this summer.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015