Michael Bay and his Platinum Dunes colleagues have selected their director for a live-action reboot of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, and they’ve opted for Jonathan Liebesman.
He’s the chap behind Battle: Los Angeles and the upcoming sequel, Wrath of the Titans. There’s a “turtles head” joke in here somewhere but I just can’t see it. Yet.
Variety say that Liebesman is negotiating the role right now bit they have nothing else to tell us.
So, instead of that, let’s have a few new images of “branding art” raised in support of the imminent return of the Turtles to CG toondom.
And incase you weren’t able to deduce it from the subtle trail of almost subliminal clues, those pictures were found at Toy Ark.
The new Turtles show will be underway before the year is out. The new feature…? We’ll see.
Now. Who wants to bet they go full motion capture? And cast Andy Serkis as Splinter?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014