Two interesting promotional films for Abraham Lincoln: vampire Hunter have turned up online.
The first is an introduction by producer Tim Burton that was played at some kind of special press event last week and it’s particularly goofy, even by Burton’s standards; the second is a more standard behind the scenes piece, with some new material from the film and some talking heads.
In a funny way, though, it’s the Burton clip that suggests maybe the film will have some kind of ambition towards meaningful subtext, or at least the pretense of it. It’s all in the last question he asks, the either or…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014