The second of my video interviews with the cast and crew of The Muppets sees me going snout-to-snout with Miss Piggy. Amazingly, she gave me a very specific and precise update on the sequel to The Muppets – and even revealed who is writing the screenplay. I guess she liked me.
I can honestly say that Miss Piggy is much better looking in real life than on the screen (where, as we can all see, she’s positively radiant). They do say the camera adds ten pounds, of course – and for a Muppet, that’s a good portion of their total body weight.
Apologies if I seem a bit nervous – I’d only just met Kermit the Frog and, well, I’m still not really over that. That interview is coming along later.
The Muppets is released in UK cinemas today. It’s absolutely wonderful. Go and see it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014