Frankie Muniz, sometime Malcom, formerly in the middle, has made a comeback from the world of competitive fast driving in circles to star in the indie superhero film, Pizza Man.
Okay, maybe not “superhero”. Maybe “masked vigilante.”
Actually, scrap the “masked,” and it’s touch and go for the “vigilante” bit too.
That final cameo? Of course.
So we can add another one to the pile, on top of Special, Defendor, Kick Ass, Super… am I missing any? These quasi-real world movies in which somebody takes up the mantle of a superhero?
Pizza Man seems to have been shot a little while ago, but it’s still awaiting a release. I’m keen to see it, actually, and not just because I’ve seen all of the “other ones.”
Pizza Man was directed by Joe Eckardt, the fella behind the Danny Trejo documentary Champion and a comedy called High Hopes which starred former Married With Children actor David Faustino. Trejo blip aside, I see a pattern forming.
Thanks to Buzz Feed for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014