Boom’s 9.8 CGC Joe Jusko retailer variants for Valen The Outcast have seemed to pay off for the company. Retailers had to order a stack of copies, but then could sell off the variants for $200 a pop.
And now Boom are doing it all again for the new Sam Humphries comic Fanboys Vs Zombies. And this time they are bringing the king of zombies, Arthur Suydam of Marzel Zombieness fame. And just as he parodied a variety of Marvel books for that series, this time he’s targetting DC. Issue 1 goes for the Superman/Supergirl cover of Crisis On Infinite Earths #7 while Issue 2 goes for the first Crisis, back in Flash #123. Which you’re seeing here for the first time.
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017