Boom’s 9.8 CGC Joe Jusko retailer variants for Valen The Outcast have seemed to pay off for the company. Retailers had to order a stack of copies, but then could sell off the variants for $200 a pop.
And now Boom are doing it all again for the new Sam Humphries comic Fanboys Vs Zombies. And this time they are bringing the king of zombies, Arthur Suydam of Marzel Zombieness fame. And just as he parodied a variety of Marvel books for that series, this time he’s targetting DC. Issue 1 goes for the Superman/Supergirl cover of Crisis On Infinite Earths #7 while Issue 2 goes for the first Crisis, back in Flash #123. Which you’re seeing here for the first time.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017