Boom’s 9.8 CGC Joe Jusko retailer variants for Valen The Outcast have seemed to pay off for the company. Retailers had to order a stack of copies, but then could sell off the variants for $200 a pop.
And now Boom are doing it all again for the new Sam Humphries comic Fanboys Vs Zombies. And this time they are bringing the king of zombies, Arthur Suydam of Marzel Zombieness fame. And just as he parodied a variety of Marvel books for that series, this time he’s targetting DC. Issue 1 goes for the Superman/Supergirl cover of Crisis On Infinite Earths #7 while Issue 2 goes for the first Crisis, back in Flash #123. Which you’re seeing here for the first time.
- 25 Million Read ‘Overwatch’ And ‘World Of Warcraft’ Comics From Blizzard – An SDCC Panel Report - July 25, 2017
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017