This sales poster for Machete Kills, the middle part of the planned trilogy, is circulating at the EFM in Berlin. Danny Trejo certainly looks like a Mexi-can to me.
Note the possessive credit for Robert Rodriguez. I’m still not taking it as read that he’ll be directing the film. Perhaps he’ll co-direct, as with the last one. Perhaps he won’t direct at all. Maybe more info is on the way from Berlin. Maybe they’ll keep me guessing. Maybe I’ll get over it by the next time I write about this film.
Thanks to Coming Soon for the image.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014