This year’s highest profile literary adaptation will be Andrew Stanton‘s film of Edgar Rice Burroughs‘ novel A Princess of Mars, originally retitled John Carter of Mars, now just John Carter. It’s also a big, family-friendly action adventure that will have wide appeal.
So, the perfect platform for a campaign by The Library of Congress and the Ad Council, encouraging the young ones to pick up a book. They’ve made Princess of Mars available from the Library website, and issued some PSAs.
And there are some little bits of new footage here, if that’s what you’re looking for.
Thanks to Bad Taste for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014