We learned some time ago that Ridley Scott was on board to direct a new Blade Runner film. But how might they get Harrison Ford involved, given all the givens? And what does Edward James Olmos think? This one should keep the internet busy for quite some time to come.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
The Melbourne Symphony Orchestra will tomorrow be playing The Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular, described in their schedule as:
When I say that a whole host of animated superstars (and, let’s be honest, a good number of Z-listers too) have teamed up for the Superbowl, I don’t mean that they’ll be on the pitch. This isn’t Space Jam 2.
Having journeyed back to the Alien universe for this year’s Prometheus, he’s also busy planning for a new trip into his other future with a Blade Runner follow-up.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
You’re walking through a shopping mall in Seoul. You come across this piece ofcorporate art. You realise that it’s the Hulk having a rather difficult bowel movement. You move on. ..
Jay Tablante from the Philippines is an absolute legend. We’ve featured his work at Bleeding Cool before, here are some comic book characters brought to life wonderfully, through his camera… and a little work.
Expect fuller coverage later, but amongst the many gems the man is dropping – including stating that he is the new god of the virtual world, while rocking a mean sweater – he has also let his viewers know that the final chapter of League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen has been drawn, lettered and coloured, he has received a production proof, and it’s off to the printers.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017