Nonplayer was originally solicited as 6 issues, but it’s looking like it might be either 7 issues or the last issue may be double-length. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.
As far as issue 2 goes, I’m about 2/3 done with it. It ended up being five pages longer and a little more visually detailed than the first issue — and I set one 8-page chase sequence inside a fish market, which turned out to be a really hard thing to draw. Surprisingly, lots of fish were involved.
A little more visually detailed. A little more visually detailed. I remind you, issue 1 included scenes like this.
So yes, this should be worth waiting for.
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017