Nonplayer was originally solicited as 6 issues, but it’s looking like it might be either 7 issues or the last issue may be double-length. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.
As far as issue 2 goes, I’m about 2/3 done with it. It ended up being five pages longer and a little more visually detailed than the first issue — and I set one 8-page chase sequence inside a fish market, which turned out to be a really hard thing to draw. Surprisingly, lots of fish were involved.
A little more visually detailed. A little more visually detailed. I remind you, issue 1 included scenes like this.
So yes, this should be worth waiting for.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017