Nonplayer was originally solicited as 6 issues, but it’s looking like it might be either 7 issues or the last issue may be double-length. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.
As far as issue 2 goes, I’m about 2/3 done with it. It ended up being five pages longer and a little more visually detailed than the first issue — and I set one 8-page chase sequence inside a fish market, which turned out to be a really hard thing to draw. Surprisingly, lots of fish were involved.
A little more visually detailed. A little more visually detailed. I remind you, issue 1 included scenes like this.
So yes, this should be worth waiting for.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018