I don’t understand how American TV works at all but it seems strange that Community has been put on an indefinite hiatus in the middle of a season. Isn’t that just the sound of an axe whooshing in?
Perhaps not. Perhaps my BBC-addled, six-episodes-a-year brain can’t grasp it.
Here’s a very sincere and straight-up PSA from Donald Glover (Community, Mystery, Ultimate Spider-Man) asking for we the viewers to do something.
No honey? But… but… but don’t the bees need honey to live?
Do NBC know what they’re doing here?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014