The Avengers have assembled on Twitter.
Or, more accurately, Joss Whedon, Clark Gregg, Tom Hiddleston and Samuel L. Jackson logged on tonight to answer a very small number of Twitter questions as part of a movie promo. It was… not terribly exciting.
…but then, after thirty minutes of not much, Marvel unveiled a new, ten-second promo from the film, taken from the Superbowl ad that will air this Sunday. Get comfortable – at least comfortable enough for ten seconds – because here it is:
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014