Some of the tropes on display in this trailer seem a rather similar to bits and pieces of Julia’s Eyes – the hanging was probably not a good place to start, unless they’re actually looking for the audience to make a connection – but everything is very slick looking at least. Here’s hoping we’re in for some polished, stylish fun.
Director Xavier Palud was also a co-director on the US remake of The Eye – take it away, auteur theorists.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014