They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
The logo was designed by Landor & Associates, whose client list includes FedEx, Volkswagen, Old Spice, Juicy Couture and, believe it or not, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Nicolas Aparicio, the executive director at Landor’s San Francisco office, says “the new identity is built for the digital age, and can easily be animated and customized to take full advantage of the interactivity offered across all media platforms.”
Showcasing my works on Ultimate Spider-Man, TAK, The Good Family and Superhero Heights
Now, Women Write About Comics has asked comic bloggers this week to write on a single topic: Women in Refrigerators, Thirteen Years Later. They already have a number of links of with sometimes divergent points of view on the topic.
Mark Millar would like you to know that, despite rumors that his various movie projects are in trouble – with Jane Goldman confirming that she would not write a Kick-Ass sequel, and Nemesis being mentioned as possibly being put on hold for a time – everything is going just fine:
The URL to sign up for the worldwide events is at TheUntoldStoryBegins.com. The cities participating are Berlin, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Mexico City, Moscow, New York City, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. We’ll have more info on the event as it comes closer, but be sure to sign up ASAP!
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017