It looks like it’s back up. Deadpool editor Jordan D White’s recording of Daniel Way’s lyrics from Deadpool #49.1 by way of a few popular modern tunes and beats.
Jordan writes “On the track, I play the ukulele, bass guitar, mini-bongos, egg shaker, and do all the vocals. The last section features a special guest electric guitar and bass part recorded by Mr. Daniel Way himself.”
The song can also be downloaded here…
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017