It looks like it’s back up. Deadpool editor Jordan D White’s recording of Daniel Way’s lyrics from Deadpool #49.1 by way of a few popular modern tunes and beats.
Jordan writes “On the track, I play the ukulele, bass guitar, mini-bongos, egg shaker, and do all the vocals. The last section features a special guest electric guitar and bass part recorded by Mr. Daniel Way himself.”
The song can also be downloaded here…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017