It looks like it’s back up. Deadpool editor Jordan D White’s recording of Daniel Way’s lyrics from Deadpool #49.1 by way of a few popular modern tunes and beats.
Jordan writes “On the track, I play the ukulele, bass guitar, mini-bongos, egg shaker, and do all the vocals. The last section features a special guest electric guitar and bass part recorded by Mr. Daniel Way himself.”
The song can also be downloaded here…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Indigo Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018