FLCL (pronounced Fooly Cooly) is an anime from Japan shown on Adult Swim, but more commonly available on streaming sites and DVD/Blu Ray, about a kid with a doorway in his head to giant robots. The theme music for the series is by the Japanese band The Pillows.
Wolverine And The X-Men: Alpha And Omega is about a world placed into the heads of Wolverine and Armor by the student Quentin Quire.
The solicited cover image saw him with a button reading P!, the logo of The Pillows. But on the actual cover, this had been changed to PI.
Mark Brooks, the cover artist, is a big FLCL fan – as are a number of Marvel editors. Sadly the legal department wouldn’t allow themselves to get equally carried away…
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017