Toy News International ran these scans of images of DC toys and statues for 2012. But did they miss the headline story? Or is it a case of one side of DC not knowing what the other is doing?
Because in May 2012, as part of the New 52 Cover Girls Of The DC Universe, alongside Wonder Woman in her new look, and Catwoman and Poison Ivy to come is… Raven.
The character has been absent from the new 52 since the DC relaunch, though her resemblance to the mysterious Pandora woman has been noted. Of course there was also another Raven-possibility printed in the backs of DC Comics recently, with the cape and the red jewels…
…is this a case of left hand and right hand dissonance?
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017