I don’t know, you wait for a company to get a new logo and then three come along at once. DC Comics, Devils Due and now Oni Press.
This is what it used to be.
I guess why say the name of your company one time when you can say it three times, including some wordplay?
Also, I hope that’s meant to be a face, as opposed to a shark eating a doughnut while jumping over someone’s genitalia.
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017