I don’t know, you wait for a company to get a new logo and then three come along at once. DC Comics, Devils Due and now Oni Press.
This is what it used to be.
I guess why say the name of your company one time when you can say it three times, including some wordplay?
Also, I hope that’s meant to be a face, as opposed to a shark eating a doughnut while jumping over someone’s genitalia.
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017