I don’t know, you wait for a company to get a new logo and then three come along at once. DC Comics, Devils Due and now Oni Press.
This is what it used to be.
I guess why say the name of your company one time when you can say it three times, including some wordplay?
Also, I hope that’s meant to be a face, as opposed to a shark eating a doughnut while jumping over someone’s genitalia.
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017
- Final Part Of Watchmen Crossover “The Button” In Flash #23, Is Running Late… - April 27, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish New Black And White Spawn Cover Variants As Well! - April 27, 2017
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017