Is this our best, full-body look at The Lizard so far? You betcha. He’s still plastic, but he’s standing proud.
Seems that Doctor Connor’s lizardification process swaps out one tail for another, know-what-I-mean-alright-am-I-right?
Thanks to Little Bleeder Tom who dropped me an e-mail, saying:
I’ve been following the slow reveal of the Amazing Spider-Man’s Lizard design via toy design leaks on BC. However, at my daughter’s swim class last night, I couldn’t believe that, in their shop section, they had what was ostensibly a full action-figure of the Lizard for sale in the form of a swimming pool dive stick.
I can barely believe it either. This generation gets Spider-Man and The Lizard, and who did Rich and I have to encourage us to swim?
Rolf Harris. Look:
Actually, maybe we win.
Order your own floating Spider-Man from SwimWays.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014