The above is a commission by Frank Miller, recreating the splash page from The Dark Knight, below, for one Felix Lu. Such a detailed commission from Miller, it would be quite a rarity these days and rather expensive.
Albeit not quite as expensive as buying the original art, recently selling for almost half a million dollars.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018