The above is a commission by Frank Miller, recreating the splash page from The Dark Knight, below, for one Felix Lu. Such a detailed commission from Miller, it would be quite a rarity these days and rather expensive.
Albeit not quite as expensive as buying the original art, recently selling for almost half a million dollars.
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017