The Chip Shop Awards are an advertising award specifically set up to reward advertising that never happened. It need not have run in any form. The client may not have been aware of it. There may have been no client at at all.
The nominations can be found here. Including this little number for a British mental health charity from the agency Mears Ash, by Matt French and Lisa Pritchard.
- Doctor Who Comics In April, From Titan Comics, Leads With A Ghost Spinoff From The Christmas Special - January 20, 2017
- Comic Folk React To… The Inauguration Of President Trump - January 20, 2017
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017