The Chip Shop Awards are an advertising award specifically set up to reward advertising that never happened. It need not have run in any form. The client may not have been aware of it. There may have been no client at at all.
The nominations can be found here. Including this little number for a British mental health charity from the agency Mears Ash, by Matt French and Lisa Pritchard.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017