The Chip Shop Awards are an advertising award specifically set up to reward advertising that never happened. It need not have run in any form. The client may not have been aware of it. There may have been no client at at all.
The nominations can be found here. Including this little number for a British mental health charity from the agency Mears Ash, by Matt French and Lisa Pritchard.
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018