The Chip Shop Awards are an advertising award specifically set up to reward advertising that never happened. It need not have run in any form. The client may not have been aware of it. There may have been no client at at all.
The nominations can be found here. Including this little number for a British mental health charity from the agency Mears Ash, by Matt French and Lisa Pritchard.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017