Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
At the weekend, Bleeding Cool discovered that Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and Image Comics founder Rob Liefeld’s collaborative book for Image, The Infinite, had been cancelled, as neither party was willing to move forward on the book as the other wished it.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
You’ve already seen Marvel’s April 2012 solicitations – albeit with the credits of March. Well, now here are all the covers… in thumbnail form.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Here’s a photo of the key page, courtesy of Little Bleeder Martin. Turn back now unless you want to plunge into this unlikely, but potentially colossal spoiler with us:
Henry Cavill has been so gracious as to pose for a picture with a young fan on the set of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel and, as you’d expect, that image has made its way online where it can become some kind of geek news. Some odd kind.
We’ve heard all the rumours – heck, we’ve passed most of them on to you ourselves – but even here, in the imaginary but still somewhat SHIELD-like Bleeding Cool headquarters, we’re not entirely sure what’s going on in regards to meanie, baddy villain types in Joss Whedon‘s The Avengers.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017