Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
At the weekend, Bleeding Cool discovered that Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and Image Comics founder Rob Liefeld’s collaborative book for Image, The Infinite, had been cancelled, as neither party was willing to move forward on the book as the other wished it.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
You’ve already seen Marvel’s April 2012 solicitations – albeit with the credits of March. Well, now here are all the covers… in thumbnail form.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Here’s a photo of the key page, courtesy of Little Bleeder Martin. Turn back now unless you want to plunge into this unlikely, but potentially colossal spoiler with us:
Henry Cavill has been so gracious as to pose for a picture with a young fan on the set of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel and, as you’d expect, that image has made its way online where it can become some kind of geek news. Some odd kind.
We’ve heard all the rumours – heck, we’ve passed most of them on to you ourselves – but even here, in the imaginary but still somewhat SHIELD-like Bleeding Cool headquarters, we’re not entirely sure what’s going on in regards to meanie, baddy villain types in Joss Whedon‘s The Avengers.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017