Diane Nelson and other DC and Warners executives have launched a new charitable initiative, using the imagery of the Justice League to aid the hunger crisis happening now in the Horn Of Africa region.
And have pledged that for all money raised, DC will match it, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
There are many right now fighting for the 1% against the 99%. It’s worth considering that, compared to the world, that 99% is the 1%.
We can all be heroes. Please watch this video. Then go to www.WeCanBeHeroes.org.
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018
- Win a Trans Awareness Week Poster From Hamish Steele - November 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th November 2018 – Mister Miracle at 1, Uncanny X-Men at 7… - November 17, 2018