Diane Nelson and other DC and Warners executives have launched a new charitable initiative, using the imagery of the Justice League to aid the hunger crisis happening now in the Horn Of Africa region.
And have pledged that for all money raised, DC will match it, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
There are many right now fighting for the 1% against the 99%. It’s worth considering that, compared to the world, that 99% is the 1%.
We can all be heroes. Please watch this video. Then go to www.WeCanBeHeroes.org.
- Where In The World Are Marvel’s May 2018 Solicits? - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Super Sons With #16 – And Where Is Supergirl? - February 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for May 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Eight of the Decade Covers for Action Comics #1000 – We’re Just Missing the ’80s - February 20, 2018
- DC Comics Solicits for May 2018: Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Cancelled, James Tynion IV Leaves Detective - February 20, 2018