Diane Nelson and other DC and Warners executives have launched a new charitable initiative, using the imagery of the Justice League to aid the hunger crisis happening now in the Horn Of Africa region.
And have pledged that for all money raised, DC will match it, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
There are many right now fighting for the 1% against the 99%. It’s worth considering that, compared to the world, that 99% is the 1%.
We can all be heroes. Please watch this video. Then go to www.WeCanBeHeroes.org.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018