Diane Nelson and other DC and Warners executives have launched a new charitable initiative, using the imagery of the Justice League to aid the hunger crisis happening now in the Horn Of Africa region.
And have pledged that for all money raised, DC will match it, penny for penny, dollar for dollar.
There are many right now fighting for the 1% against the 99%. It’s worth considering that, compared to the world, that 99% is the 1%.
We can all be heroes. Please watch this video. Then go to www.WeCanBeHeroes.org.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018