At the weekend, Bleeding Cool showed you thumbnail cover images of all the Marvel comics for April. Or so we thought.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
And here they are.
AGE OF APOCALPSE #2 by CHRISTIAN NAUCK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #683 by MIKE DEL MUNDO, AVENGERS #25 by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #2 by STEPHANIE HANS, DAREDEVIL #11 by STEFFI SCHUTZEE, FANTASTIC FOUR #605 by MICHAEL KALUTA, INCREDIBLE HULK #7 by CHARLES PAUL WILSON III, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #515 by GREG HORN, SECRET AVENGERS #26 by JOE QUINONES, UNCANNY X-FORCE #24 by JULIAN TOTINO, UNCANNY X-MEN #11 by GREG HORN, WINTER SOLDIER #4 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER, WOLVERINE #304 by Gurihiru, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #9 by ALEX MALEEV, X-MEN #27 by KHOI PHAM
- Chicago’s FanFest 2017 – “This Is What Happens When Your Country Is Founded By Religious Nuts With Guns” - March 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017
- Gamma Trade Show- Pokemon Pre-Releases, TCGPlayer And The Popularity Of Star Wars Destiny - March 26, 2017
- Unboxing The Second Stan Lee Box For March 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017