At the weekend, Bleeding Cool showed you thumbnail cover images of all the Marvel comics for April. Or so we thought.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
And here they are.
AGE OF APOCALPSE #2 by CHRISTIAN NAUCK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #683 by MIKE DEL MUNDO, AVENGERS #25 by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #2 by STEPHANIE HANS, DAREDEVIL #11 by STEFFI SCHUTZEE, FANTASTIC FOUR #605 by MICHAEL KALUTA, INCREDIBLE HULK #7 by CHARLES PAUL WILSON III, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #515 by GREG HORN, SECRET AVENGERS #26 by JOE QUINONES, UNCANNY X-FORCE #24 by JULIAN TOTINO, UNCANNY X-MEN #11 by GREG HORN, WINTER SOLDIER #4 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER, WOLVERINE #304 by Gurihiru, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #9 by ALEX MALEEV, X-MEN #27 by KHOI PHAM
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018