At the weekend, Bleeding Cool showed you thumbnail cover images of all the Marvel comics for April. Or so we thought.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
And here they are.
AGE OF APOCALPSE #2 by CHRISTIAN NAUCK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #683 by MIKE DEL MUNDO, AVENGERS #25 by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #2 by STEPHANIE HANS, DAREDEVIL #11 by STEFFI SCHUTZEE, FANTASTIC FOUR #605 by MICHAEL KALUTA, INCREDIBLE HULK #7 by CHARLES PAUL WILSON III, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #515 by GREG HORN, SECRET AVENGERS #26 by JOE QUINONES, UNCANNY X-FORCE #24 by JULIAN TOTINO, UNCANNY X-MEN #11 by GREG HORN, WINTER SOLDIER #4 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER, WOLVERINE #304 by Gurihiru, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #9 by ALEX MALEEV, X-MEN #27 by KHOI PHAM
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017