At the weekend, Bleeding Cool showed you thumbnail cover images of all the Marvel comics for April. Or so we thought.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
And here they are.
AGE OF APOCALPSE #2 by CHRISTIAN NAUCK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #683 by MIKE DEL MUNDO, AVENGERS #25 by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #2 by STEPHANIE HANS, DAREDEVIL #11 by STEFFI SCHUTZEE, FANTASTIC FOUR #605 by MICHAEL KALUTA, INCREDIBLE HULK #7 by CHARLES PAUL WILSON III, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #515 by GREG HORN, SECRET AVENGERS #26 by JOE QUINONES, UNCANNY X-FORCE #24 by JULIAN TOTINO, UNCANNY X-MEN #11 by GREG HORN, WINTER SOLDIER #4 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER, WOLVERINE #304 by Gurihiru, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #9 by ALEX MALEEV, X-MEN #27 by KHOI PHAM
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018