At the weekend, Bleeding Cool showed you thumbnail cover images of all the Marvel comics for April. Or so we thought.
See, Marvel are issuing a bunch of Avengers alternative variant covers for a bunch of books in April, showing Avengers through the ages. Literally, through the Ages, portrayed in many artistic styles mirroring the likes of Rembrandt, Michelangelo, Monet, Pollock and Schielle.
And here they are.
AGE OF APOCALPSE #2 by CHRISTIAN NAUCK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #683 by MIKE DEL MUNDO, AVENGERS #25 by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO, AVENGERS ASSEMBLE #2 by STEPHANIE HANS, DAREDEVIL #11 by STEFFI SCHUTZEE, FANTASTIC FOUR #605 by MICHAEL KALUTA, INCREDIBLE HULK #7 by CHARLES PAUL WILSON III, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #515 by GREG HORN, SECRET AVENGERS #26 by JOE QUINONES, UNCANNY X-FORCE #24 by JULIAN TOTINO, UNCANNY X-MEN #11 by GREG HORN, WINTER SOLDIER #4 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER, WOLVERINE #304 by Gurihiru, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #9 by ALEX MALEEV, X-MEN #27 by KHOI PHAM
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017
- Titan Comics Launches Bloodborne And Alisik Fall In February 2018 Solicits - November 22, 2017
- Black Mask Comics Launches ‘The Wilds’ And ‘Come Into Me’ In February 2018 Solicits - November 22, 2017