Originally Posted by themightylayman
Hug it out, bitches!!
Good advice for any comic book creative conflict.
On with the countdown…
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
There seem to be a few glitches that need ironing out concerning credits but the details do give a few interesting revelations… such as Jason Aaron leaving Wolverine with #304 and Cullen Bunn taking over with #305, what appears to be the final issue of Moon Knight with #12, hints of a Spider-Man symbiote-styled summer event, and Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes and Ultimate Spider-Man Adventures starting, for the kiddiwinks.
Unfortunately creative differences have sunk the Infinite. It’s over.
Static definitely had the best potential of all DC Superheroes of Color… and should have treated like an A-list character, with a huge push.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
More toys, and the movie clues they spill. I’ve written a slew of toy stories these last few weeks, but every one of them after Christmas. Seems like somebody’s clock is off.
Here’s the loose set-up of an action scene that would seem to come from The Avengers. It’s also the blurb that accompanies an upcoming pack of plastic bricks, intended to tie-in with the movie:
The entirety of Star Wars has been remade by fans, each little chunk of fifteen seconds submitted separately in a style of the filmmakers’ choice. The approaches vary from Be Kind Rewind to Flash Animation 101, though there’s some witty ideas tucked away here and there.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.4: We Never Sleep - August 15, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018