The entirety of Star Wars has been remade by fans, each little chunk of fifteen seconds submitted separately in a style of the filmmakers’ choice. The approaches vary from Be Kind Rewind to Flash Animation 101, though there’s some witty ideas tucked away here and there.
By “the entirety of Star Wars”, I just mean the film, the first one, the one that was actually just called Star Wars, rather than the expanded saga – my desire to see how sweders handle Han Solo getting frozen in carbonite will have to go suspended.
As you might expect, some bits are better than others, you’ll be grateful many pieces are just fifteen seconds long, and several irrelevant internet memes creep in around the edges. Still, curiousity and the ongoing promise of sudden, striking juxtapositions helped me make it all the way through and and, now that it’s the weekend, maybe you’ll have the time to give it a punt too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014