Nice to see that the new Riddick is actually moving forward. With all the difficulties they’ve had getting it off the ground, I must admit I had my doubts it was going to happen until Vin Diesel posted that set pic. And with Katee Sackhoff involved? I’m in for this one.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
But now it seems that the US may be leaning to abandoning its 1922 provision which overrules the Berne convention on copyright law. On Wednesday, in a 6-2 ruling, the US Supreme court ruled that even though something has been made public domain, it is not “territory that works may never exit.”
This is a list of Marvel titles shipping to comic stores in the month of April
Today, in the comments on a piece by Danny Donovan lamenting the cancellation of Static Shock, John Rozum wrote;
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Here’s Vin Diesel in his Sunday best, up to a spot of glowering on the set of Riddick,the third installment of D T Twohy‘s space opera series.
During a new interview, Andy Serkis has sketched out some rough idea of where Caesar will be standing in the next Rise of the Planet of the Apes picture. The filmmakers have got a tricky problem to solve, in finding a way for there to be both apes and human characters, and for the apes to not just seem like murderous tyrants.
More toys, and the movie clues they spill. I’ve written a slew of toy stories these last few weeks, but every one of them after Christmas. Seems like somebody’s clock is off.
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017