Maybe you know him from his recent X Club work. Or from his 2000AD and Judge Dredd comics. Maybe from his Bleeding Cool column or his Remake/Remodel missions on Whitechapel. Even for his Warhammer novels, his Gutsville comic with Frazer Irving… or maybe you’ve mistaken him for Si Spencer.
Either way, his second crime novel, A Serpent Uncoiled is out in paperback, and he’d rather like this video of his issuing a series of invented expletives promoting it to go viral.
So blog it, tweet it, tumblr it, like it, plus it, whatever you can do.
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018