Maybe you know him from his recent X Club work. Or from his 2000AD and Judge Dredd comics. Maybe from his Bleeding Cool column or his Remake/Remodel missions on Whitechapel. Even for his Warhammer novels, his Gutsville comic with Frazer Irving… or maybe you’ve mistaken him for Si Spencer.
Either way, his second crime novel, A Serpent Uncoiled is out in paperback, and he’d rather like this video of his issuing a series of invented expletives promoting it to go viral.
So blog it, tweet it, tumblr it, like it, plus it, whatever you can do.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018