Maybe you know him from his recent X Club work. Or from his 2000AD and Judge Dredd comics. Maybe from his Bleeding Cool column or his Remake/Remodel missions on Whitechapel. Even for his Warhammer novels, his Gutsville comic with Frazer Irving… or maybe you’ve mistaken him for Si Spencer.
Either way, his second crime novel, A Serpent Uncoiled is out in paperback, and he’d rather like this video of his issuing a series of invented expletives promoting it to go viral.
So blog it, tweet it, tumblr it, like it, plus it, whatever you can do.
- The Tweets That Got Eve L. Ewing the Ironheart Gig - August 20, 2018
- #VisibleWomen in Comic Books Today, August 20th, 2018 - August 20, 2018
- Kevin Libranda’s Designs for Riri Williams: Ironheart - August 20, 2018
- Mike Hawthorne’s Designs for New Wolverine Character Persephone - August 20, 2018
- Firefly #1 from Boom! Studios Gets a Big Box Variant - August 20, 2018