Maybe you know him from his recent X Club work. Or from his 2000AD and Judge Dredd comics. Maybe from his Bleeding Cool column or his Remake/Remodel missions on Whitechapel. Even for his Warhammer novels, his Gutsville comic with Frazer Irving… or maybe you’ve mistaken him for Si Spencer.
Either way, his second crime novel, A Serpent Uncoiled is out in paperback, and he’d rather like this video of his issuing a series of invented expletives promoting it to go viral.
So blog it, tweet it, tumblr it, like it, plus it, whatever you can do.
- Dark Horse Launches Frozen, Predator, Terminator, Seeds, Incognegro, Beasts Of Burden, Conspiracy Of Ravens in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018
- Leviathan, Cold Spots, Perdy, Hey Kids! Comics, Crowded, Stairway and L’il Donnie Launch From Image in August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Peter Milligan Signing at Orbital Comics in London Tonight - May 23, 2018
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018
- Marvel to Let People Know What on Earth ‘X-Classified’ is… in June - May 22, 2018