But one specifically appears to be a soft backed version of The Pterodactyl Hunters In The Gilded City by Brendan Leach, printed a few years ago in newspaper format.
Winner of a Xeric Award, the original was Brendan’s master thesis at the School of Visual Arts, telling the story of two brothers who keep the city safe from flying dinosaurs, as they try their best to make the pteordactyls extinct… again.
It was also featured in 2011’s Best American Comics volume,
Now, thanks to Top Shelf, this story is getting wider distribution in a format that’s more likely to sell on the bookshelf, too, by putting a softcover over the top of the pages.
It retains its original dimensions as well, almost a foot wide, and a foot and a quarter high.
So it will be hard to miss…
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018