But one specifically appears to be a soft backed version of The Pterodactyl Hunters In The Gilded City by Brendan Leach, printed a few years ago in newspaper format.
Winner of a Xeric Award, the original was Brendan’s master thesis at the School of Visual Arts, telling the story of two brothers who keep the city safe from flying dinosaurs, as they try their best to make the pteordactyls extinct… again.
It was also featured in 2011’s Best American Comics volume,
Now, thanks to Top Shelf, this story is getting wider distribution in a format that’s more likely to sell on the bookshelf, too, by putting a softcover over the top of the pages.
It retains its original dimensions as well, almost a foot wide, and a foot and a quarter high.
So it will be hard to miss…
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018