Welcome to the act of “foreheading” where two butch males press their skulls against the other, while also demonstrating the size of their respective fists. It’s always an impressive display, the air crackles with sexual electricity.
As Avengers Vs X-Men continues to descend into a mass of homoerotic imagery, it’s good to see Uncanny X-Men continues to keep its end up. As it were.
Here’s the solicit.
As the Phoenix Force continues its bee-line towards Earth, Cyclops leads the X-Men into their toughest battle yet! Also, fans can’t miss two mammoth titans, Colossus and Red Hulk, square off in a bare knuckle brawl across Utopia with an outcome that may sway the tide of the war! Can the X-Men keep the Avengers out of their nation? Find out in Uncanny X-Men #11 from the blockbuster creative team of Kieron Gillen & Greg Land, available in comic shops worldwide and on the Marvel Comics app this April!
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018