Welcome to the act of “foreheading” where two butch males press their skulls against the other, while also demonstrating the size of their respective fists. It’s always an impressive display, the air crackles with sexual electricity.
As Avengers Vs X-Men continues to descend into a mass of homoerotic imagery, it’s good to see Uncanny X-Men continues to keep its end up. As it were.
Here’s the solicit.
As the Phoenix Force continues its bee-line towards Earth, Cyclops leads the X-Men into their toughest battle yet! Also, fans can’t miss two mammoth titans, Colossus and Red Hulk, square off in a bare knuckle brawl across Utopia with an outcome that may sway the tide of the war! Can the X-Men keep the Avengers out of their nation? Find out in Uncanny X-Men #11 from the blockbuster creative team of Kieron Gillen & Greg Land, available in comic shops worldwide and on the Marvel Comics app this April!
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018