Welcome to the act of “foreheading” where two butch males press their skulls against the other, while also demonstrating the size of their respective fists. It’s always an impressive display, the air crackles with sexual electricity.
As Avengers Vs X-Men continues to descend into a mass of homoerotic imagery, it’s good to see Uncanny X-Men continues to keep its end up. As it were.
Here’s the solicit.
As the Phoenix Force continues its bee-line towards Earth, Cyclops leads the X-Men into their toughest battle yet! Also, fans can’t miss two mammoth titans, Colossus and Red Hulk, square off in a bare knuckle brawl across Utopia with an outcome that may sway the tide of the war! Can the X-Men keep the Avengers out of their nation? Find out in Uncanny X-Men #11 from the blockbuster creative team of Kieron Gillen & Greg Land, available in comic shops worldwide and on the Marvel Comics app this April!
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics? - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018
- Calexit: The Comic Book That Is Killing Steve Bannon - February 23, 2018
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018