More toys, and the movie clues they spill. I’ve written a slew of toy stories these last few weeks, but every one of them after Christmas. Seems like somebody’s clock is off.
First up, Marvel have revealed a range of Avengers action figures from Hasbro, which give us a good look at the so-far fairly secret Hulk. There’s “selective” lighting, “curious” framing and “specific” focus, so I’m not quite sure what he has on his legs. What do you reckon? Black Spanx?
I thought we heard he was going to be naked in the film, but always keeping his veg and two veg* hidden behind his muscly thighs?
And, courtesy of the Marvel facebook page, here’s the rest of the Fury Club.
I hope there are no little mini-Avengeoids out there actually thinking their Iron Man figure will be able to fly. Think of the children, Marvel.
Meanwhile, Gentle Giant have not quite lifted the veil off of their Amazing Spider-Man lizard figure. They’ve revealed him only in silhouette. Better than nothing, I suppose, and it gives those of you working on Lizard cos-play some kind of idea that you’ll need big fat boots and a kinky little tail.
Don’t deny it. I know you’re out there.
You can order the figure behind that silhouette from Big Bad Toy Store right now, or you can wait and see what the heck it is you’d be ordering. There’s a new Amazing Spider-Man trailer coming before long and, yes, it should have a little bit of Lizard in it.
*Green meat? Are you crazy?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014