Here’s Vin Diesel in his Sunday best, up to a spot of glowering on the set of Riddick,the third installment of D T Twohy‘s space opera series.
This sword-ish and sandal-ish type of design can grate with me, certainly moreso than obviously functional, or at least quasi-functional, Prometheus-style space suits. It just seems to fly in the face of logical utility, looking for some sort of “cool.”
The image was posted on Vin Diesel’s Facebook page with the caption:
Grateful for the opportunity to make magic…
Meanwhile, Variety have added Nolan Funk to the film’s cast list, alongside Diesel, Katee Sackhoff and Jordi Molla. At least the latter two are playing mercenaries on Roddick’s trail, with several more mercenaries to be cast. It’s essentially going to be Riddick vs. Crap Loads Of Mercenaries. The official plot blurb may seem more complex than that, when it comes along, but there’s no reason they couldn’t use that for a poster tagline.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014