“The superhero who suggested that all this fighting was just silly and everyone should just kiss and make up.”
Or the cover to Wolverine And The X-Men #9 from April, one of three Wolverine And The X-Men titles shipping that month.
This April, as the Marvel Universe waits on baited breath for the arrival of the all-powerful Phoenix Force, Wolverine must choose a side of the coming war…but will the Jean Grey School of Higher Learning follow? Find out if Logan fights for mutantkind or mankind in Wolverine & The X-Men #9 from the blockbuster creative team of Jason Aaron & Chris Bachalo available in comic shops worldwide and on the Marvel Comics app this April!
The reference in the title can be found via Google.
- Advance Reorders – Here Come The Big Books, Thor, Venom, Man Of Steel, Batman Prelude, Magic Order… - May 24, 2018
- Ten Things I Can Tell You About Justice League #1 by Scott Snyder and Jim Cheung - May 24, 2018
- Mindless Speculation: What If Batman Isn’t Getting Married to Catwoman After All? - May 24, 2018
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018
- The Rarest Power Rangers Comics Cover Ever? - May 24, 2018