“The superhero who suggested that all this fighting was just silly and everyone should just kiss and make up.”
Or the cover to Wolverine And The X-Men #9 from April, one of three Wolverine And The X-Men titles shipping that month.
This April, as the Marvel Universe waits on baited breath for the arrival of the all-powerful Phoenix Force, Wolverine must choose a side of the coming war…but will the Jean Grey School of Higher Learning follow? Find out if Logan fights for mutantkind or mankind in Wolverine & The X-Men #9 from the blockbuster creative team of Jason Aaron & Chris Bachalo available in comic shops worldwide and on the Marvel Comics app this April!
The reference in the title can be found via Google.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018