“The superhero who suggested that all this fighting was just silly and everyone should just kiss and make up.”
Or the cover to Wolverine And The X-Men #9 from April, one of three Wolverine And The X-Men titles shipping that month.
This April, as the Marvel Universe waits on baited breath for the arrival of the all-powerful Phoenix Force, Wolverine must choose a side of the coming war…but will the Jean Grey School of Higher Learning follow? Find out if Logan fights for mutantkind or mankind in Wolverine & The X-Men #9 from the blockbuster creative team of Jason Aaron & Chris Bachalo available in comic shops worldwide and on the Marvel Comics app this April!
The reference in the title can be found via Google.
- “What if Arya Stark Had a Witchblade?” New Medieval Spawn/Witchblade to be an AR Comic - February 21, 2018
- Todd McFarlane to Publish Spawn Kills Everyone 2 - February 21, 2018
- Rob Liefeld’s Bloodstrike Brutalists Announced at Image Expo 2018 - February 21, 2018
- Image Comics to Publish Netflix Comics’ The Magic Order from Mark Millar and Olivier Coipel - February 21, 2018
- Notes From A Keynote Speech at Image Expo 2018 – Eric Stephenson is Talking - February 21, 2018