When DC Comics showed you how they would be using their new logo on the front of comic books, they put out a few examples.
Including a Batman 708 dated May 2012.
Cue minor internet explosion with people asking whether DC would be going back to the original pre-relaunch numbers? So soon after their big relaunch? Unlikely… but then so was having a new logo a week ago.
So I checked with a DC source.
And no. As I presumed, it’s just a mock up for presentation. No number changes on publication. You may return to your usual state of panic.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018