When DC Comics showed you how they would be using their new logo on the front of comic books, they put out a few examples.
Including a Batman 708 dated May 2012.
Cue minor internet explosion with people asking whether DC would be going back to the original pre-relaunch numbers? So soon after their big relaunch? Unlikely… but then so was having a new logo a week ago.
So I checked with a DC source.
And no. As I presumed, it’s just a mock up for presentation. No number changes on publication. You may return to your usual state of panic.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018