When DC Comics showed you how they would be using their new logo on the front of comic books, they put out a few examples.
Including a Batman 708 dated May 2012.
Cue minor internet explosion with people asking whether DC would be going back to the original pre-relaunch numbers? So soon after their big relaunch? Unlikely… but then so was having a new logo a week ago.
So I checked with a DC source.
And no. As I presumed, it’s just a mock up for presentation. No number changes on publication. You may return to your usual state of panic.
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018