When DC Comics showed you how they would be using their new logo on the front of comic books, they put out a few examples.
Including a Batman 708 dated May 2012.
Cue minor internet explosion with people asking whether DC would be going back to the original pre-relaunch numbers? So soon after their big relaunch? Unlikely… but then so was having a new logo a week ago.
So I checked with a DC source.
And no. As I presumed, it’s just a mock up for presentation. No number changes on publication. You may return to your usual state of panic.
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018