Bleeding Cool has been following the issues regarding Nancy Silberkeit, co-CEO of Archie Comics, and her conflict with co-CEO Jonathan Goldwater, in a manner that puts Alex De Campi Vs James Hodgkins/Jimmy Broxton to shame.
Jonathan Goldwater is suing to remove Silberkleit as director and co-CEO of the publisher, stating “Unless Silberkleit is removed as a director and an officer, the Company — an iconic American company — is in serious danger of failing and being liquidated.”
This follows another suit banning Nancy from entering the building, over allegations that she bullied employees, called male employees “penises” and demanded one remove his pants. The new lawsuit states she ignored this order. And that she gave approval of a Broadway play based on Archie to an independent producer as potentially damaging to the brand.
And on the same day as the New York Daily News reports this, Nancy Silberkleit a Strides To Stop Bullying Essay Event to benefit the International Bullying Prevention Association as part of her history as a “seasoned anti-bullying and literacy advocate.”
It will encourage young people to “share their true stories and insight to raise awareness and stop the harm that bullying can do”, with selected stories being turned into a comic book written by Nancy.
Whether that will include the story of young men being repeatedly referred to as a penis, and being ordered to remove their clothing by their boss is not yet clear.
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017