Last time I saw Yoda advertising something it was the TomTom SatNav (I’ll stick that at the bottom of the post) and thus the word “roundabound” entered my lexicon. Now, he’s plugging Vodaphone, presumably because Yoda sounds like Voda.
I don’t want to know what he tastes of, personally, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be Wasabi.
That’s The Clone Wars‘ Tom Kane doing the voice again. It also sounds like him in this Tom Tom clip.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014