It doesn’t look like anybody in Chronicle develops “X-ray” vision or the power of invisibility, but teenage boys will always find a way to live up to their hormones. Nice to see them also doing some homework, though.
This clip from the film gives another good hint of the moral minefield ahead of these guys as they find, suddenly, they’ve got capabilities way beyond the norm. It also made me wonder what a sequel with super powered girls would be like…
Thanks to MTV for the clip.
BONUS: Here’s the Chronicle baseball clip that never made it to the site previously. Another good one.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014