We’ve been happy to run A Comic Shop’s adverts, approved and 75% paid for by the DC Comics co-op advertising programme – that go a little further then most ads of their type. Especially those mostly paid for by Warner Brothers.
This time we have Cyborg rechristened “Robama”, and pushing a patriotic message that you can trade your Japanese manga for American DC New 52 issue ones.
The ad will also be handed out as a flyer… where? Why, at Megacon in Orlando, known for a sizeable anime/manga prescence.
Could this start a bit of a riot?
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017