We’ve been happy to run A Comic Shop’s adverts, approved and 75% paid for by the DC Comics co-op advertising programme – that go a little further then most ads of their type. Especially those mostly paid for by Warner Brothers.
This time we have Cyborg rechristened “Robama”, and pushing a patriotic message that you can trade your Japanese manga for American DC New 52 issue ones.
The ad will also be handed out as a flyer… where? Why, at Megacon in Orlando, known for a sizeable anime/manga prescence.
Could this start a bit of a riot?
- 4 New Graphic Novels from Caliber in September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- Central City Comix of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada to Close This Weekend - June 21, 2018
- Van Sciver Brings New Blammo to Fantagraphics September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- Serious Damage to Black Ice Comics of Houghton, Michigan from Flash Floods - June 21, 2018
- Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe Renamed, Drops the He-Man - June 21, 2018