We’ve been happy to run A Comic Shop’s adverts, approved and 75% paid for by the DC Comics co-op advertising programme – that go a little further then most ads of their type. Especially those mostly paid for by Warner Brothers.
This time we have Cyborg rechristened “Robama”, and pushing a patriotic message that you can trade your Japanese manga for American DC New 52 issue ones.
The ad will also be handed out as a flyer… where? Why, at Megacon in Orlando, known for a sizeable anime/manga prescence.
Could this start a bit of a riot?
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018
- New Scene from Johnny English Strikes Again Airs at CinemaCon - April 25, 2018
- Second Prints for Spider-Man, Silencer, Sideways, Terrifics and Wasted Space #1000 - April 25, 2018
- Jamie Lee Curtis Calls Virus a “Piece of Sh*t I Made in the ’90s” - April 25, 2018
- Harrison Ford, Patton Oswalt, and Tiffany Haddish in The Secret Life of Pets 2 - April 25, 2018