We’ve been happy to run A Comic Shop’s adverts, approved and 75% paid for by the DC Comics co-op advertising programme – that go a little further then most ads of their type. Especially those mostly paid for by Warner Brothers.
This time we have Cyborg rechristened “Robama”, and pushing a patriotic message that you can trade your Japanese manga for American DC New 52 issue ones.
The ad will also be handed out as a flyer… where? Why, at Megacon in Orlando, known for a sizeable anime/manga prescence.
Could this start a bit of a riot?
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017
- Do Reed Richards And Doctor Doom’s Mom Have A “Stifler” Relationship? (Iron Man SPOILERS) - March 29, 2017
- Gary Lineker Apologises For #LemonMuffinGate, Sends Round 64 Packets Of Crisps In Recompense - March 29, 2017
- How Today’s All-New X-Men Utterly Contradicts Bendis’s Battle Of The Atom - March 29, 2017