We’ve been happy to run A Comic Shop’s adverts, approved and 75% paid for by the DC Comics co-op advertising programme – that go a little further then most ads of their type. Especially those mostly paid for by Warner Brothers.
This time we have Cyborg rechristened “Robama”, and pushing a patriotic message that you can trade your Japanese manga for American DC New 52 issue ones.
The ad will also be handed out as a flyer… where? Why, at Megacon in Orlando, known for a sizeable anime/manga prescence.
Could this start a bit of a riot?
- Ahead of San Diego Comic-Con’s Aquaman Trailer – Here’s the Teaser Poster - July 16, 2018
- More Venom Specials to Be Announced and a New Donny Cates/Geoff Shaw Project for 2019? - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Launches Exclusive Cabin in the Woods Whisky Glass - July 16, 2018
- Will We Get Infinity Watch After All? - July 16, 2018
- Prez, Flintstones and Snagglepuss’s Mark Russell Writes Lone Ranger Comics - July 16, 2018