Here are the two latest videos from the Red Dwarf behind-the-scenes team. The first is a decent, meaty interview with the Steadicam operator, full of super nerdy detail about the RED camera they are using and more. There are some disconcerting shifts in the image which might make you queasy if you’re susceptible to seasickness.
Secondly, a look at a vision mix monitor showing four camera angles, and what might be a little bit of rehearsal, prep and blocking. You’ll also get a very good idea of how big Kryten’s shoulder hoops are going to be this time around.
Did I ever tell you about the time Rich wore a Red Dwarf T-shirt to a recording of I’m Alan Partridge? You’ll have to remind me to recount that hilarious anecdote sometime.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014