Below, a video from last night’s screening of Hugo at the Regal in Union Square, New York. There’s an awful lot of laughter on the soundtrack… at first.
But first, some context from the clip’s uploader:
Dear Mr Scorcese [sic].This is what they did to your movie last night.
This is how a couple of hundred people at the regal Theater in Union Square experienced the last 20 minutes of your tribute to the magic of film on the evening of January 14th.This occured after the film broke twice during the screening.
Have a nice day
Now, get ready for the most intrusive product placement you’ll ever have seen. Or at least since Mac & Me.
It’s a love letter to barefaced commerce.
Thanks to Gothamist for the clip.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014