Graeme McMillan of Newsarama reported that Justice League #5 would miss its due date for next week, pushing the comic from the third week of the month to the fourth, citing Diamond shipping lists.
Chris Arrant of Comics Book Resources went further, citing those lists to suggest that Justice League #5 might not ship in January at all, and that it may slip to February, breaking commitments that DC Comics had made to retailers.
DC Comics, clearly moved by the attention just tweeted;
That’s us told then.
UPDATE: Retailers seem to be insisting that the book is shipping the week after next. Let’s see what happens, eh?
UPDATE 2 from Mark: And, DC did end up tweeting a correction a couple hours later:
Sorry for the confusion: Justice League 5 will hit shelves on January 25th.
And in other news, Carlos D’Anda of Batman: Arkham City concept artist and comic artist will draw Justice League #8, giving Jim Lee a three issue break till he returns with #9.
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017