We’ve been looking at what Rob Liefeld and Scott Lobdell were saying at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con last weekend over on the left hand side of Bleeding Cool. But the bit about the Deadpool movie probably deserves to move over to the right hand site. Thanks to Comic Book Therapy for the video.
They’ve got a great director on the movie, they’ve got a great script. I may or may have not seen some sort of test of footage that would blow your mind if you saw it and go holy crap and that’s Deadpool in costume. Katana swords, guns, shooting people’s faces off and making me laugh. And I may or may not have seen something that looks just like that. And you’ve got what would amount to the first R Rated X-Men movie. Because that script is R Rated.
They may or may not have wanted to shoot eight minutes to see how it would play. And all I can tell you, it’s close. It’s closer that it’s even been to going, or going Naaah, that’s too scary a proposition to make a R Rated Deadpool movie.”
Eight minutes of footage. You know, I’ve got an inbox, right here…
- Ahead of San Diego Comic-Con’s Aquaman Trailer – Here’s the Teaser Poster - July 16, 2018
- More Venom Specials to Be Announced and a New Donny Cates/Geoff Shaw Project for 2019? - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Launches Exclusive Cabin in the Woods Whisky Glass - July 16, 2018
- Will We Get Infinity Watch After All? - July 16, 2018
- Prez, Flintstones and Snagglepuss’s Mark Russell Writes Lone Ranger Comics - July 16, 2018