See that’s what happens when you go own the pub. Stuff happens.
Yesterday in the Marvel Liveblogs, they announced that in April, Captain America & Hawkeye will replace the 1940s-set Captain America & Bucky, written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Alessandro Vitti.
But it seems to be about to become a bit of a new Marvel Team-Up style, as this title and creatuve team will last four issues. And then change name and become something else, teaming Captain America with someone new.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018