See that’s what happens when you go own the pub. Stuff happens.
Yesterday in the Marvel Liveblogs, they announced that in April, Captain America & Hawkeye will replace the 1940s-set Captain America & Bucky, written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Alessandro Vitti.
But it seems to be about to become a bit of a new Marvel Team-Up style, as this title and creatuve team will last four issues. And then change name and become something else, teaming Captain America with someone new.
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017