See that’s what happens when you go own the pub. Stuff happens.
Yesterday in the Marvel Liveblogs, they announced that in April, Captain America & Hawkeye will replace the 1940s-set Captain America & Bucky, written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Alessandro Vitti.
But it seems to be about to become a bit of a new Marvel Team-Up style, as this title and creatuve team will last four issues. And then change name and become something else, teaming Captain America with someone new.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017