See that’s what happens when you go own the pub. Stuff happens.
Yesterday in the Marvel Liveblogs, they announced that in April, Captain America & Hawkeye will replace the 1940s-set Captain America & Bucky, written by Cullen Bunn and drawn by Alessandro Vitti.
But it seems to be about to become a bit of a new Marvel Team-Up style, as this title and creatuve team will last four issues. And then change name and become something else, teaming Captain America with someone new.
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017