Batman: Leviathan Strikes collected the final two issues of what would have been the end of Batman Incorporated, before a stretched schedule and the impending New 52 relaunch knocked them off the schedule. And, after some fun with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Madonna, ended with a big To Be Continued in Leviathan! line.
Well, the other shoe has dropped, as DC have today announced a new Batman Incorporated series from Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham (art above), continuing the crime family story, and the Bruce Wayne franchise across the world. The revelation in the last issue that the identity of the head of Leviathan is Talia al Ghul, ex of Batman and mother of Robin. And the revelation that Batman is as tied into this crime family as anyone.
USA Today quotes Grant Morrison as saying “We’ve been setting up this big massive family drama to finish the whole thing with the kid caught in the middle… if we survive the Mayan apocalypse.”
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017