Batman: Leviathan Strikes collected the final two issues of what would have been the end of Batman Incorporated, before a stretched schedule and the impending New 52 relaunch knocked them off the schedule. And, after some fun with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Madonna, ended with a big To Be Continued in Leviathan! line.
Well, the other shoe has dropped, as DC have today announced a new Batman Incorporated series from Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham (art above), continuing the crime family story, and the Bruce Wayne franchise across the world. The revelation in the last issue that the identity of the head of Leviathan is Talia al Ghul, ex of Batman and mother of Robin. And the revelation that Batman is as tied into this crime family as anyone.
USA Today quotes Grant Morrison as saying “We’ve been setting up this big massive family drama to finish the whole thing with the kid caught in the middle… if we survive the Mayan apocalypse.”
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018