Batman: Leviathan Strikes collected the final two issues of what would have been the end of Batman Incorporated, before a stretched schedule and the impending New 52 relaunch knocked them off the schedule. And, after some fun with Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Madonna, ended with a big To Be Continued in Leviathan! line.
Well, the other shoe has dropped, as DC have today announced a new Batman Incorporated series from Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham (art above), continuing the crime family story, and the Bruce Wayne franchise across the world. The revelation in the last issue that the identity of the head of Leviathan is Talia al Ghul, ex of Batman and mother of Robin. And the revelation that Batman is as tied into this crime family as anyone.
USA Today quotes Grant Morrison as saying “We’ve been setting up this big massive family drama to finish the whole thing with the kid caught in the middle… if we survive the Mayan apocalypse.”
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017