Channel 4 News last night interviewed Alan Moore, and took him to meet the Occupy London demonstrators for the first time at St Paul’s Cathedral. And he came away “amazed, I’m very impressed and I’m rather touched. The people here are amazing, I think that this is the best organised, most forward thinking protest that I’ve ever had experience of.”
Channel 4 also asked him about Frank Miller’s words, gets into Alan’s From Hell work, and has Alan citing The Bash Street Kids and Dennis The Menace for anarchic inspiration.
- Dr Strange Lush – How Alan Moore Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bath Bomb - October 23, 2017
- Sink #1 From ComixTribe Goes To Second Printing – “Get In The Van!” - October 23, 2017
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Boy Maximortal: Killing Every Fancypants Fascist - October 23, 2017