Channel 4 News last night interviewed Alan Moore, and took him to meet the Occupy London demonstrators for the first time at St Paul’s Cathedral. And he came away “amazed, I’m very impressed and I’m rather touched. The people here are amazing, I think that this is the best organised, most forward thinking protest that I’ve ever had experience of.”
Channel 4 also asked him about Frank Miller’s words, gets into Alan’s From Hell work, and has Alan citing The Bash Street Kids and Dennis The Menace for anarchic inspiration.
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017