Channel 4 News last night interviewed Alan Moore, and took him to meet the Occupy London demonstrators for the first time at St Paul’s Cathedral. And he came away “amazed, I’m very impressed and I’m rather touched. The people here are amazing, I think that this is the best organised, most forward thinking protest that I’ve ever had experience of.”
Channel 4 also asked him about Frank Miller’s words, gets into Alan’s From Hell work, and has Alan citing The Bash Street Kids and Dennis The Menace for anarchic inspiration.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017