It’s almost over already.
While most US TV shows get 20-some episodes a year, a lot of cable series and Dr. Who get 13 or so, much of UK output is pegged at 6 or 8 eight episodes per annum, poor old Sherlock stops at just three episodes per run, and there’s not much chance of the series even being annual.
So, we should savour it while it lasts, perhaps indulge in some fannish anticipation all week. It’s what we’re good at.
Here are two promo-clips courtesy of the BBC. One seems to be an extended sequence from early in the episode, while the second is something original and features no footage from the show at all…
Sherlock in a courtroom? I can see the possibilities now. This could be a lot of fun.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014